9. DOLPHINS, Renaldo Turnbull, DE, WEST VIRGINIA
Pass rush is Don Shula's main concern. Turnbull can motor upfield.
10. SEAHAWKS (from Colts), Emmitt Smith, RB, FLORIDA
Must cover for the Plan B loss of Curt Warner to the Rams.
11. RAIDERS, Chris Singleton, LB, ARIZONA
A two-way shot. Can play up but also rush passer from DE.
12. BENGALS, Terry Wooden, LB, SYRACUSE
Senior Bowl knee injury was scary, but he made a quick recovery.
13. CHIEFS, Percy Snow, LB, MICHIGAN STATE
Wide receivers enticing, but they loved Snow's private workout.
14. SAINTS, Rodney Hampton, RB, GEORGIA
To share the work load with Dalton Hilliard, who has taken too many hits.
15. OILERS, Andre Ware, QB, HOUSTON
Scouts shrug, but new coach Jack Pardee had him in college.
16. BILLS, J.D. Williams, CB, FRESNO STATE
Must replace retired Derrick Burroughs. Williams can fly.
17. STEELERS, Greg McMurtry, WR, MICHIGAN
Not as fast as some others, but solid in every phase of the game.
18. PACKERS (from Browns), Darrell Thompson, RB, MINNESOTA
Highly productive 220-pounder with 4.5 speed.