• Career blocks, best in Big 12 history and 95 shy of the Division I record set by Louella Tomlinson of St. Mary's last season. At her career pace of 5.36 per game, Griner will break the mark in 19 games.
• Baylor's record heading into the NCAA Tournament, the best start for a Big 12 team, men's or women's. The Lady Bears are the only undefeated team in the nation.
• NCAA player—male or female—to have more than 2,000 points and 500 blocks. Her 2,289 points rank third on Baylor's career list.
• Three-pointers attempted by Baylor opponents this season (19.3 per game), an average of 3.0 more than teams attempted the season before Griner's arrival in Waco, in 2009--10.
• Opponents who have shot better than 40% from the floor against the Lady Bears in 2011--12. Baylor has not allowed a team to shoot 50% in 209 consecutive games, dating to March 25, 2006.